Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 2 - Morning after

So It is the first morning after starting to run.  Man am I sore!!  My calf muscles are pretty tight but I have been stretching them out at my desk and I think they are doing better.  My thighs are a little sore but nothing I can not push through.  What is really bothering me is my right hip.  I am not sure hot to describe the pain.  It is not a consistent pain.  I mainly feel it when I walk.  I am hoping that it is nothing to serious, and will probably rest today to let it recover a little.  I don't want to over do it in the beginning and cause myself an injury that further delay my training.  I am going to play todays run by ear.  I am hoping to do another 3 miles, but time will tell.  I still have several hours before I have to make that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment